range of organizations already cooperate in various capacities with Icons of Europe:
These capacities are sponsorship, corporate event
participant, patronage, and source of information.
Sponsorhip / Corporate event participant
Compatible multinational companies, and other interested parties, are invited to sponsor
the ongoing work of Icons of Europe in general, and/or to participate in the priority
projects and corporate events of the Association.
objective is to promote great culture as a platform for dialogue and inspiration of
value to industry and international relations. The best moments of our work confirm our
track record of pursuing this objective together with many partners.
A sponsor gain the following tangible benefits (regarding corporate events, please click here):
- Priority invitations to participate with own VIP guests in
Icons of Europe's special events
that conclude with a reception or buffet to facilitate backstage networking, and that are
supported by high-visibility arrangements if desired.
- The opportunity to participate effectively in the global Nightingale project that involves embassy venues and
media initiatives, and thereby contribute to an increased understanding between industry
and the culture of other countries.
- Facilities of the Nightingale project will be made available
to the sponsor, in particular:
- Display of the Icons of Europe logo on the sponsor's own web site, annual report
and other media with a message that confirms the sponsor's commitment to the New Europe;
- Icons of Europe's hardcopy publications
at no or discounted cost;
- Online access to the ongoing research findings of Icons of
Europe on Chopin, Jenny Lind and other Icons;
-Advice on how the Icons of Europe concept could be used for
a PR campaign or an in-house corporate